The Arizona Senate on Friday heard testimony from the firm it hired to conduct a so-called audit of more than two million votes cast in Maricopa County during the 2020 elections, the latest in a cavalcade of election disinformation spread at the behest of former President Donald Trump Donald Trump Texas announces election audit in four counties after Trump demand Schumer sets Monday showdown on debt ceiling-government funding bill Pennsylvania AG sues to block GOP subpoenas in election probe MORE . The audit has cost Arizona taxpayers and private donors millions of dollars, and even some of the Republicans who voted to authorize it in the first place began to raise concerns over its handling by Cyber Ninjas, the firm at the heart of the audit. "They wasted nearly $6 million to tell us what we already knew, meanwhile exacerbating an already unhealthy political environment," state Sen. Paul Boyer (R), an audit opponent, told The Hill in a text message. ADVERTISEMENT Here are five takeaways from the report and the testimony delivered Friday before the state Senate, which underscored what were already the results of the election: President Biden Joe Biden Texas announces election audit in four counties after Trump… Read full this story
- Certain that in the years to come there will be a concept of Audit and Non-Audit firms, says Ex ICAI President Amarjit Chopra
- Five Takeaways from an NBA Monday: Houston is just plain bad
- Who’s in Ant and Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway?
- Arizona school facilities director resigns amid criticism
- Dangers lurking in your toxic takeaway: Hundreds of thousands left with norovirus from restaurant and takeaway meals as food poisoning cases hit 2.4 million a year
- 6 takeaways from Bernie Sanders' huge win in Nevada
- AUDIT CONCENTRATION: One cannot solve the problem by making the BIG FOUR small, says ex-Deloitte Chairman
- Islanders’ Nightmarish Road Trip Continues With Loss In Arizona
- Would the historic consulting ban help revive the fortunes of audit markets?
- Cal State San Marcos audit shows cross-country road trip, Guns N’ Roses show and phantom dinner guests
Five takeaways from Arizona's audit results have 335 words, post on thehill.com at September 24, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.