A 28-year-old man was allegedly murdered by his former colleague at the Panda Street under the One Town police station limits here on Saturday night. The reason for the murder is yet to be ascertained. The deceased was identified as M. Santosh, a resident of Madhurawada. According to the police, Santosh, a married man, and Bhavani, a divorced woman, had worked in the past as salespersons at a shop in the One Town area. Santosh had subsequently shifted to another shop at Gajuwaka, while Bhavani continued working at the same shop. On Saturday night, Santosh came to meet Bhavani at her shop, and the duo were talking at an isolated place. After a heated argument, Bhavani allegedly murdered Santosh using a sharp-edged weapon. It is learnt that Bhavani was taken into police custody during the early hours of Sunday.
- All Hail The Uber Man! How Sharp-Elbowed Salesman Travis Kalanick Became Silicon Valley's Newest Star
- Sacramento wants Major League Soccer. But how much will the public kick in?
- A Week Behind The Great Firewall Of China
- Udacity’s Sebastian Thrun, Godfather Of Free Online Education, Changes Course
- Hulu Struggles To Survive The Influence Of Its Parent Companies [Update]
- Coal Is Dying–Coal Country Doesn’t Have To: Creating The Post-Coal Economy In Appalachia
- 16 Horrifying Stories Of Angry Customers Going Way Over The Line
- The Untold Story Of Larry Page's Incredible Comeback
- Mexico's drug cartels, now hooked on fuel, cripple nation's refineries
- Ty Cobb: The White House counsel launched his career in Baltimore
Man ‘killed’ by former colleague at One Town area have 245 words, post on www.thehindu.com at September 19, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.