Pakistan-based terror module busted, 6 held: Delhi Police The Special Cell of the Delhi Police claim to have busted a Pakistan-based terror module and arrested six men, including two terrorists trained by the ISI, on Tuesday. Government stands by the small farmer: Narendra Modi In his first rally in western Uttar Pradesh after protests against the contentious farm laws broke out last year, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday claimed that his government stood by the small farmer. Coronavirus variants Mu, C.1.2 not found in India, says genome consortium INSACOG Neither of the two recent coronavirus variants identified by the World Health Organisation (WHO) that may pose an international threat, have been found in India, the India SARS-CoV2 Genome Consortium (INSACOG) said in its latest weekly update. The INSACOG is a consortium of labs tasked with analysing emerging coronavirus variants. Top U.S. General called China over fears Trump could spark war, says new book 'Peril' Concerned about then U.S. President Donald Trump's mental state, the Joint Chiefs of Staff , General Mark Milley, called his Chinese counterpart, twice, to mitigate the risk of a war, according to a new book 'Peril', by renowned journalist Bob Woodward and Robert Costa of… Read full this story
- Morning Digest: 5 Assam policemen killed in border clash with Mizoram; Mamata to meet PM Modi today, and more
- PM Modi Says India in Safe Hands After Air Strike, Recites Prasoon Joshi's Poem For 2014 Campaign Again
- PM Modi's cabinet reshuffle: What are the reasons for creating a new ministry?
- Morning Digest: Farmers to protest at Parliament today; experts refute Govt claim on oxygen-scarcity deaths, and more
- Indian Prime Minister Modi’s Victory Drums Up ‘Nationalistic Fervor’
- We are waiting to see the follow-up from the meeting with the PM, says Omar Abdullah
- Cong. criticises decision, says it will hit small traders and common man
- FBI Makes Two More Busts Related to Alleged 'Domestic' Radicalization
- AIADMK releases its manifesto, says will ensure justice in SL war crimes
- Zakir Naik: India seeks to extradite Islamic preacher in Malaysia
Morning Digest: Delhi Police busts Pakistan-based terror module; Govt stands by the small farmer, says PM Modi, and more have 338 words, post on www.thehindu.com at September 15, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.