The Army International Games 2021 closing ceremony is held in Hà Nội on Saturday. — VNA/VNS Photo HÀ NỘI — The award presentation and closing ceremony for "Sniper Frontier" and "Emergency Area" competitions was held in Hà Nội on Saturday, within the framework of the International Army Games 2021. In the "Sniper Frontier" competition, eight teams from seven countries competed in four different stages. Việt Nam won gold while Uzbekistan and Russia grabbed silver and bronze medals, respectively. Việt Nam also brought home a silver in the “Emergency Area” contest, which saw six teams of five nations competing. Russia won the first place and Belarus third in the competition, which was also held in Hà Nội. The Army Games 2021 marks the first time ever Việt Nam has hosted the “Sniper Frontier” and “Emergency Area” competitions. The games, held from August 22 to September 4 in 11 countries, Russia, Algeria, Armenia, Belarus, Việt Nam, Iran, Qatar, Kazakhstan, China, Serbia, Uzbekistan, attracted 260 teams from 45 countries and territories competing in 34 categories . This year, Việt Nam sent 17 teams to compete in 15 events. — VNS
- Simone Biles Proves She's the Best, Wins Gold in Individual All-Around in Rio
- Not Everyone's Happy About Adelina Sotnikova's Gold Medal
- ‘Like Asian Games, I want to win a gold medal during the Olympics … never let the opponent get on top’
- Czech Woman Wins Snowboarding Gold in Patriotic Fake Mustache
- Game Of Thrones Power Rankings: The Last Of The Starks
- The blue triumph and humbling of the SNP: CHRIS DEERIN says Sturgeon must up her game or be out on her ear as Davidson's triumph means 'Tory' is no longer a dirty word in Scotland
- Game Of Thrones Power Rankings: The Iron Throne
- I Went To A Minor League Soccer Game And A Wedding Broke Out
- An all-female ‘Game of Thrones’ roundtable: Why have no name when you can be a Stark?
- Russian Television Scores Hit With New Game Show
Việt Nam, Russia win golds at Army Games 2021 have 322 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 4, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.