Arnold Schwarzenegger hit out Friday at leaders who highlight the financial and societal burdens of combating climate change as "stupid or liars." The former governor of California told the BBC cutting carbon emissions will benefit global economies despite the initial on-costs and new, prohibitive regulations on gas and oil use. The Terminator actor was speaking as he prepared to visit next week's COP26 climate conference in Glasgow, Scotland, alongside another 35,000 other visitors expected to fly in for the U.N.-sponsored talking shop. He said reducing meat intake was just one step that does not have to mean sacrificing something – instead cutting his own has led him to be healthier – before taking aim at international trade and its contribution to global pollution. In a wide-ranging interview for BBC Radio 4's 39 Ways to Save the Planet series, Schwarzenegger claimed California's continued economic success and job creation proves carbon dioxide reduction and boosting wealth "go hand in hand." Endless warnings of climate peril are "wearing the public out," Arnold Schwarzenegger warned Thursday. https://t.co/AQvMaRgyPo — Breitbart News (@BreitbartNews) July 4, 2021 "They are liars, they are stupid. Or they don't know how to do it, because we figured how to do… Read full this story
- Freeze them out: Call for boycott of 'woke' US ice-cream company Ben & Jerry's for condemning UK attempts to curb Channel migrants (and a reminder of how former hippy founders sold out to multinational Unilever)
- From the sideways eye roll to climate change rage, a new book by two frazzled mums decodes the: A to Z of living with a teenager
- Could Congressional Black Caucus chair Karen Bass be Joe Biden's VP pick? Californian revealed to be a frontrunner - but Florida Democrats warn she praised Fidel Castro as 'Jefe'
- Tucker Carlson: Black Lives Matter is now a powerful political party and has nothing to do with black lives
- A president ignored: Donald Trump's claims increasingly are met with a collective shrug
- Carlson: Biden-Harris Ticket ‘Tells You a Lot About the Current State of the Democratic Party’ — Neither ‘Popular’ with Voters
- St. Louis homeowner Mark McCloskey joins Tucker after being charged with felony for defending his home
- Sexting, Shame and Suicide
- The Unraveling of America
- JK Rowling joins 150 authors and academics in call for free speech after online trans row
Arnold Schwarzenegger Rages: Leaders Who Oppose Woke Climate Orthodoxy 'Stupid or Liars' have 387 words, post on www.breitbart.com at October 29, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.