Arnold Schwarzenegger hit out Friday at leaders who highlight the financial and societal burdens of combating climate change as "stupid or liars." The former governor of California told the BBC cutting carbon emissions will benefit global economies despite the initial on-costs and new, prohibitive regulations on gas and oil use. The Terminator actor was speaking as he prepared to visit next week's COP26 climate conference in Glasgow, Scotland, alongside another 35,000 other visitors expected to fly in for the U.N.-sponsored talking shop. He said reducing meat intake was just one step that does not have to mean sacrificing something – instead cutting his own has led him to be healthier – before taking aim at international trade and its contribution to global pollution. In a wide-ranging interview for BBC Radio 4's 39 Ways to Save the Planet series, Schwarzenegger claimed California's continued economic success and job creation proves carbon dioxide reduction and boosting wealth "go hand in hand." Endless warnings of climate peril are "wearing the public out," Arnold Schwarzenegger warned Thursday. https://t.co/AQvMaRgyPo — Breitbart News (@BreitbartNews) July 4, 2021 "They are liars, they are stupid. Or they don't know how to do it, because we figured how to do… Read full this story
- How Trump's climate deal move could impact US industry
- Biden's climate plan won praise from progressives. Now he needs their votes.
- NZ First: from 'greenest party' to bashing Kiwibank's climate stance
- Police impose a 5pm curfew on Black Lives Matter protests in London and promise violence 'will not be tolerated' after last week's violent rally - as leaders cancel march amid fears of clashes with pro-statue protesters
- ‘Building Bridges’: How Karen Bass Became A Leading VP Contender
- ‘Building bridges’: How Bass became a leading VP contender
- 'Building bridges': How Bass became a leading VP contender
- Why Uber is wise to destroy itself, before someone else does
- Just Say Now
- Toxic relationships with Jami-Lee Ross reported
Arnold Schwarzenegger Rages: Leaders Who Oppose Woke Climate Orthodoxy 'Stupid or Liars' have 325 words, post on www.breitbart.com at October 29, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.