TMZ.com Shock G died in a Tampa hotel room from a deadly mix of drugs and alcohol … according to the Hillsborough County Medical Examiner. A rep for the medical examiner’s office tells TMZ … the Digital Underground rapper died from an accidental overdose of fentanyl, ethanol (alcohol) and methamphetamine. We broke the story … Shock G was found unresponsive in his hotel room in April, and there were no outward signs of trauma. Shock was last seen the day before he died, by a hotel manager … who then found him in the room on April 22. The manager had grown concerned after Shock — famed performer of the ‘Humpty Dance’ — missed check-out time, and immediately called 911. Gallery Launch Gallery Alamy The Hillsborough County ME says Shock G was pronounced dead at the scene at 2:20 PM ET. As we first told you … the iconic rapper’s funeral was held May 1 , and his Digital Underground family was well represented at the service.
- Drug Rehab Chronicles - Beware of Prescription Drug Combinations
- Natural Bodybuilding Get Big or Die Trying II
- Anna Nicole Smith - Was She Murdered?
- Teen Binge Drinking
- Losing a Child - A Parent's Worst Nightmare
- On Loving an Addict
- Youth Heroes - A Double Standard
- Mr Universe The Road To - III
- The Life Of A Medic With The 10CSH -The Real Story!
- The Apparent Murder-Suicide of Chris Benoit Really Creates More Questions Than Answers
Digital Underground's Shock G Died of Accidental Drug Overdose have 226 words, post on www.tmz.com at October 6, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.