The crime drama Top Boy seemed to come to an end after Channel 4 cancelled it back in 2013. But the show – starring Ashley Walters and Kano Robinson – got a new life on Netflix , after finding a celebrity fan in Canadian rapper Drake , who joined the show as an executive producer . The third season was released in 2019, and it was met with critical acclaim , proving to be worth the six-year wait. Ever since, fans have been wondering when the show will return for a fourth season, particularly after Drake confirmed it would happen way back in January 2020. So, is there a release date for fans to look forward to? Here is everything we know so far… When is the Top Boy series 4 release date? Sadly there is no known release date for season four of Top Boy – but it is definitely happening. The new series was meant to start shooting in May 2020 – but like many productions last year – it was postponed following the Covid-19 outbreak. Cameras were confirmed to be rolling back in December 2020 by stars Walters and Robinson , with the series going by the… Read full this story
- No Invitation Needed: Sacred Children Series - 3 of 3
- TOWIE's James Lock heads on boys' night out after he was spotted kissing 'girlfriend' Ellie Mackenzie on date... following split from Yazmin Oukhellou
- Probation failures 'contributed to boy's death'
- What is The Circle? Channel 4’s new series explained
- Gangland stories: Mark O'Connor on his new series Darklands
- Chance meeting in Ethiopia leads Indiana family to adopt boy
- Pirates fans gather in Oakland to relive Game 7 of the 1960 World Series
- The Boys on Amazon: Star Erin Moriarty talks superhero mania, Marvel, #MeToo
- Why The 21st-Century Economy Needs More Polymaths
- Can the DestroyIt 4005 Super Micro Cut Shredder Do What you Need?
Everything you need to know about Top Boy series 4 have 286 words, post on metro.co.uk at October 19, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.