Actor Iqra Aziz is paying gratitude to husband Yasir Hussain for always having her back. Turning to her Instagram on Wednesday, Iqra shared a note highlighting the postpartum issues of new mothers on her Instagram Stories. “A new mama never forgets who showed up for her, and I mean really showed up for her, when she was lost in the trenches of postpartum,” read Iqra Aziz’s note. “@yasir.hussain131 you everytime did,” she captioned the note. Yasir too, acknowledged Iqra’s sweet gesture, re-sharing the same post on his Instagram handle. Iqra Aziz welcomed her first child, a boy, with husband Yasir Hussain in July 2021. The duo named their son Kabir Hussain.
- Mum's 'beautiful lockdown baby' dies at 11 days after 'silence in room' at scan
- The best kids’ headphones from babies to teens
- The 85 best series to watch on Amazon Prime
- The Great American Bubble Machine
- 'I don’t sleep. I'm afraid to open the post': Covid's continued effect for film industry workers
- 100 Albums Released in 2020 to Put on Your Radar
- Footfall on UK's High Streets drops by 3% in a week with visitor numbers down by 41.3% as local lockdown restrictions deal new hammer blow to recovering retailers
- The 26 most toe-curling quotes from Finding Freedom: Friends who are amazed by Meghan's packing skills and call her 'Grace under fire', classmates who taunt her for being 'perfect' and how Harry is 'tough to impress'
Iqra Aziz thanks Yasir Hussain for helping her survive baby blues have 227 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at October 13, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.