LONDON: Lockdown provided singer Matt Goss the break from live performance that his body needed and the chance to write an album, which he hopes will take him back on a world tour. The British-born musician, who found fame with his twin brother Luke Goss in the late 1980s, has spent the last decade performing in Las Vegas. Until the coronavirus pandemic hit in 2020, he was doing around 120 shows a year in Vegas, and says he knew he “was becoming fatigued … vocally as a musician and mentally.” So the unexpected time off was not wholly unwelcome. “I think that it was in a weird way exactly what my body needed and what my mind needed,” he told Reuters at The Dorchester hotel in London during a visit this month. While he was holed up at home in the United States, Goss said he had time to grieve the loss of his mum in 2014 and write a new album, ‘The Beautiful Unknown’. “It’s a phrase I use a lot in my poetry … because I think inherently we have been programmed to actually fear tomorrow and … the years ahead … I just want to live in… Read full this story
- Justin Bieber announces new album title as Changes... as he also reveals release date, drops a new song and summer tour dates
- Justin Bieber's new album arrives on Valentine's Day
- Corey Feldman Talks New Album, Sex Cults & 80s Movies | EXCLUSIVE
- Deftones Prep ‘Heady, Outside-the-Box’ New Album
- Lady Gaga is working on a new album: 'I have a lot of ideas'
- Katy Perry’s New Album ‘Witness’ Is Purposeless Pop at Its Worst
- Lamb of God Break Down New Album ‘VII: Sturm und Drang’ Track by Track
- Reba McEntire on feeling refreshed on her new album
- Avett Brothers’ New Album: ‘There’s Some Sparkly-Eyed Wonderment’
- Five new Steam games you probably missed (February 3, 2020)
Matt Goss’ new album ‘The Beautiful Unknown’ set to release in February 2022 have 302 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at October 13, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.