Experts believe Prince Andrew has no way of winning over the royal family since his lawsuit is causing "enormous damage" to the monarchy as well as to the future of its heirs. This claim's been made by royal commentator Rupert Bell and during his interview with talkRADIO he was quoted saying, “That is what they’re frustrated about, is that it’s dragging on and they see Andrew as part of the reason why it has dragged on. “You remember how long ago the Emily Maitlis interview was, that was pre-pandemic times. “So therein lies the problem, it’s been dragging on and every corner and every day, there’s something else to be talked about with regards to Prince Andrew and this civil case against him. “He has to sort it out one way or another, and until he does that, then he can’t win over his family who are obviously totally frustrated, particularly Charles and William, because they see that the damage is enormous.”
- On mental health, the royal family is doing more than our government
- Here's what the royal family actually does every day
- 10 photos of the royal family dressing up in costume
- The 27 most iconic photos of the royal family in 2018
- Royal family cost the taxpayer £35.7m last year
- UK businesses can be successful after Brexit says Prince Andrew
- 20 photos that show how the White House and the royal family decorate for the holidays
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry broke from royal tradition to take a picture with a young fan they thought resembled the duchess
- Royal parenting over the years: From distant and lonely to loving and hands-on
- Will Prince Harry and Meghan Markle be raising a vegan baby?
Prince Andrew ‘can’t possibly’ win over the royal family: ‘There’s enormous damage’ have 283 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at October 13, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.