Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/mothershipsg The Penny Black, a pub at Boat Quay will not be closing down after all. The latest development was announced on Facebook by the pub on Oct. 13. The pub’s owner, Björn Seegers, previously wrote on LinkedIn that the venue will close on Oct. 17 after it was unable to work out a lease issue with the landlord. The latest announcement said The Penny Black is renegotiating with the landlord about a renewal of lease. This came after many messages of pleas from loyal customers flooded the establishment following news of its impending closure. The full post said: Due to overwhelming pleas from you, our loyal customers, we are pleased to advise that in the last few days, our landlord and us have got together and are both going to work towards concluding a renewal of our lease. Given the messages we have received in the past few days we are indeed grateful for your support and our landlord have heard you too. We will do our best to keep Penny Black open and the taps running. Keep Calm… Penny Black Is Open Background The pub, which opened in 1999, is… Read full this story
- Edwardian Britain: Black and white mugshots show 'habitual drunkards'
- Help us crown East Kilbride's Pub of the Year
- Patisserie Valerie COLLAPSES into administration – 920 jobs made redundant as cafes CLOSED
- Watching and Lamenting the Death of the New York Diner
- A Small Alaska Town Reels as the Coast Guard Weathers On Without Pay
- Sydney was the most happening city in the world before lockout laws
- How to plan the ultimate Irish road trip
- Daily Mail-backed Great British Spring Clean hits 500,000 volunteers
- TripAdvisor troll behind 100 scathing one-star reviews DELETES account
- Here's the ultimate West Des Moines restaurant guide
The Penny Black pub at Boat Quay not closing down after all, renegotiating with landlord have 293 words, post on mothership.sg at October 30, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.