SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — The midseason skid that looked as though it could derail the San Francisco 49ers season is firmly in the past. After getting back to a successful formula of dominating on the ground, the Niners have won three straight games and again look like a contender in the NFC. READ MORE: Hartman Scores In 3rd Straight; Wild Beat Lightning 4-2 Deebo Samuel ran for two touchdowns before leaving with an injury and Elijah Mitchell rushed for 133 yards and a score, leading the 49ers to a 34-26 victory over the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday. "We're all excited to be back in the mix and have the season in our control," defensive end Nick Bosa said. "We all knew we were a really good team. We had to execute better and now we're starting to execute at the right time." The matchup between two .500 teams fighting for wild-card spots was a highly entertaining one with six scores in the third quarter alone, including a 99-yard kickoff return score by Minnesota's Kene Nwangwu. But the 49ers (6-5) made just enough plays, including a fourth-down stop near the goal line midway through the fourth quarter to win their… Read full this story
- Biggest Week 7 injury questions for all 32 NFL teams: The returns of Barkley, Singletary and Trubisky?
- Biggest injury questions for all teams
- San Francisco 49ers - Will They Do it Again in 2009?
- Saints vs. Bears Injury Update: Trubisky, Gabriel Return
- 49ers-Redskins Preview Capsule
- Fantasy Football News - Get the Facts About 2009 NFL Players and Recent Injuries
- Speeding AMC dumper kills 34-year-old prof
- Bad Luck, Injuries and Spirit
- Novak Djokovic’s mum ‘suffers’ because of Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal supporters
- NFL picks, Week 7: 49ers, Raiders repeat on road; Chiefs rebound
49ers Beat Vikings 34-26; Cook Suffers Shoulder Injury have 294 words, post on minnesota.cbslocal.com at November 28, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.