Share to Twitter Share to Linkedin The San Francisco 49ers have saved their season at least twice over the course of the last four games but, having climbed back into the thick of the playoff race at 5-5, Week 12 sees them face the most important game of their 2021 campaign to date against the Minnesota Vikings. A matchup between two 5-5 teams hoping to claim a Wild Card berth, FiveThirtyEight gives Minnesota’s visit to San Francisco an importance rating of 99. Only three other games on the Week 12 slate have a rating in the 90s. In other words, no other game this week will play a bigger role in determining the makeup of this year’s playoffs than the Niners’ clash with the Vikings. San Francisco’s playoff odds, according to FiveThirtyEight, would improve from 52 percent to 69 percent with a win and fall to 26 percent with a defeat. The 49ers are favored to prevail at home after successive three-score victories that have seen them dominate on offense and defense. However, recent improvements on the defensive side of the ball have come across a smaller sample size and San Francisco’s upturn in that area figures to be sternly… Read full this story
- Ten Worst Teams in the NFL
- Entertaining Weekend in the NFL
- The Resisting Winter (A Novel and Parody) Part Two - "The Resisting Winter"
- 2019 NFL trade tracker: Latest deals and rumors before the deadline
- Indianapolis Colts Fans Say Goodbye to Great Coach, Great Man
- Pro Football - Does Seattle Have Too Many Stars and Not Enough Football Players?
- 50 of the world's best breads
- What's at stake for each of the 12 Democrats in Tuesday's debate
San Francisco 49ers’ Clash With Minnesota Vikings A Measuring Stick For Defense have 272 words, post on www.forbes.com at November 27, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.