Deputy Prime Minister Lê Minh Khái (right) in talks with Director-General of Samsung Việt Nam Complex Choi Joo-ho. — VNA/VNS Photo Minh Đức HÀ NỘI — Deputy Prime Minister Lê Minh Khái has confirmed that the Government backs Samsung’s long-term business strategy in Việt Nam, during a reception for business executives attended by Director-General of Samsung Việt Nam Complex Choi Joo-ho in Hà Nội on Monday. Informing his guests that he is to visit the Republic of Korea within the framework of the bilateral dialogue mechanism on economic cooperation at the deputy prime ministerial level, Khái said that during the visit, he and his RoK counterpart will evaluate the outcome of the economic partnership between the two countries since their previous dialogue in 2019. Samsung is a big investor in Việt Nam and the Vietnamese Government wants to listen to its opinions in order to discuss with the RoK side how to create more favourable conditions for the firm to operate effectively, the Deputy PM said. Choi Joo-ho told the host that currently, Samsung has six production factories, one research centre and one sales entity in Việt Nam. Apart from mobile phone and household appliance products, Samsung also manufactures parts for televisions… Read full this story
- Galaxy Home: Can Samsung make up for lost time in the smart speaker space?
- For PM Imran Khan: A guide on how to fix the unfixable
- Ahead of midterms, Michigan business leaders seek stability
- Trudeau needs a coherent China strategy
- Why Some Businesses Can Generate Social Media ROI
- Israel PM Netanyahu Cuts Short US Visit After Gaza Rocket Attack
- How EDS Got Its Groove Back
- DIY Websites for Small Businesses: Are They Worth it?
- Public health and business: we both need better environments
- 5GN acquires Inabox businesses for AU$5.7m
Government backs Samsung’s long-term business strategy in Việt Nam: Deputy PM have 299 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at December 6, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.