He also played Angelo “Gyp” DeCarlo in over 2,000 performances of ‘Jersey Boys.’ Joseph Siravo, the veteran Broadway actor and educator who played Johnny “Johnny Boy” Soprano on HBO’s The Sopranos , has died after a long battle with colon cancer. He was 66. His friend and The Sopranos co-star Garry Pastore confirmed Siravo’s death in a post on Instagram on Sunday night. “RIP my dear friend, who fought an incredible fight. I will miss you. See you on the other side,” Pastore wrote. The BBC quoted his daughter Allegra Okarmus, who wrote on Instagram: “I was by his side when my dear father passed away this morning, peacefully, in his beloved Treehouse… I am so immensely grateful to have had him here on earth and I know that he hasn't gone very far. He had many credits, but his favorite one by far was that of Nonno Joe.” “Joe was an excellent actor and a wonderful guy and he will be missed dearly,” The Soprano ‘s co-star Michael Imperioli said on Instagram . “His performance [as] Johnny Boy Soprano was spot on and he also made a perfect John Gotti in Nick Sandow's The Wannabe . In my opinion, he was… Read full this story
- Amber Heard is pictured smiling hours after Depp's 'iPhone attack': Actress claims 'cocaine and booze binges turned Johnny into an abusive monster who left her fearing for her life' - but why was this image deleted before court appearance?
- 'Blue Bloods' Star Nick Cordero Gets 'Positive Energy' From 'The Sopranos' Alum Steven Van Zandt After Coronavirus Diagnosis
- Broadway star Nick Cordero faces leg amputation after suffering complications from coronavirus
- The Sopranos prequel Newark gets 2020 release date... with Michael Gandolfini set to play young Tony Soprano
- Tommy Boy and Rambo: First Blood character actor Brian Dennehy, who also starred on TV's Dynasty, dies aged 81 at his home in Connecticut
- Pandemic couldn't derail new 'Talking Sopranos' podcast
- Brian Dennehy warmly remembered by Sylvester Stallone as 'a brilliant performer' ... amid many tributes from Hollywood and Broadway peers following his death at age 81 at his home in Connecticut
- Brian Dennehy, ‘Tommy Boy’ and ‘First Blood’ Star, Dies at 81 in CT
- Brian Dennehy, Burly Actor in 'First Blood,' 'Cocoon' and 'Death of a Salesman,' Dies at 81
- Coronavirus: Broadway star Nick Cordero faces leg amputation due to virus
Joseph Siravo, Veteran Broadway Actor and Johnny Soprano in 'The Sopranos,' Dies at 66 have 384 words, post on www.hollywoodreporter.com at December 4, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.