Stocks that traded heavily or had substantial price changes Friday: Moderna, up $2.38 to $253.98 The vaccine maker rose as cases of the omicron variant of COVID-19 continued to spread quickly. Advanced Micro Devices, down $1.25 to $143.90 The company said it was making progress on getting regulatory clearances for its acquisition of Xilinx. GameStop, down $6.94 to $148.39 Shares of several "meme stocks," which enraptured hordes of individual investors this year, fell. Ford, up 30 cents to $20.77 The automaker has been one of the best-performing stocks in the S&P 500 index this year. Microsoft, down $3.00 to $336.32 Technology companies lagged the rest of the market. Union Pacific, up $2.39 to $251.93 Railroad operators and other industrial companies put up some of the best gains. PayPal, down $3.30 to $188.58 The payments company’s stock had its first annual decline since being spun off of eBay in 2015. Signature Bank, up $3.77 to $323.47. The bank is the best-performing financial stock in the S&P 500 for 2021.
- DealBook Briefing: A Favorite Trump Bank Questioned Over Kushner Credit
- US stocks rise again, though energy shares slump with oil
- Health concerns take Utah native from high-end banking to exclusive leather goods
- When picking crypto winners, don't think long term
- Smaller fed moves have bigger market impacts
- New disclosure shows growing Kushner wealth, debt
- New York Property Firm Hit the Jackpot. Then Amazon Pulled Out
- The New Chip-Equipped Credit Cards: Safer, And (For Now) More Confusing
- What you need to know about chip-embedded credit cards
- Who We're Watching This Earnings Season
Moderna, Signature bank rise; GameStop, PayPal fall have 237 words, post on www.sfgate.com at December 31, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.