The best thing about 2020 may be that it’s over. The second-best (and maybe third-, fourth-, and fifth-best) is up for debate. The pandemic forced us to rethink our daily routines and find some level of sanity amid the chaos, so Bloomberg Pursuits polled the newsroom to root out the best pandemic discoveries: new services and products and activities that brought us joy, that improved the day-to-day-to-what-day-is-it-again of our lives.There were baking suggestions, of course (“rosemary bread that functions as dessert, breakfast, and afternoon snack”). And, yes, puzzles galore (“you can dive in and out, so it’s great for a break from screens”). But there are also YouTube playlists if you miss the background chatter of an office, robot bartenders, and potties for your pet. There even is a pet. There are games that still make Zoom a delight, and a tea that drinks like a beer. How about an app to help you with your trees—and your tree pose? Scroll on through. Foliage Field GuideWith the National Audubon Society Field Guide to North American Trees: Eastern Edition, I have learned the difference between a sycamore and a London planetree, between a black oak and a white oak…. Read full this story
- Discovery Q2 Sales Beat Expectations; U.S. Ad Sales Down 14% As Networks Gain Share During COVID-19
- ‘100 Days Wild’: Discovery Sets New Series Spotlighting Nomadic Living In Alaska – Watch The Trailer
- Early in Pandemic, Frantic Doctors Traded Tips Across Oceans
- The Pandemic Is Changing My Mind About Having Kids
- ‘Generational Catastrophe’ Possible as Pandemic Creates Education Crisis
- Teaching unions try to 'sabotage' school reopening plan with 'impossible list' of 200 safety demands and insisting classes be held 'one week on, one week off'
- From the #BLM movement to the pandemic, memes go for the jugular with their wit
- Chip and Joanna Gaines’ Magnolia Network Delays Launch Amid Pandemic, Reveals First Slate, Sets Preview Special On DIY
- Gwyneth Paltrow, 47, walks four times a week and takes CorePower Yoga classes from home during lockdown to make sure she stays toned
- Molly Sims, 47, poses in a strapless bathing suit while enjoying a beach day with her movie producer husband and their kids
The sanity list: 47 discoveries that have been getting us through the pandemic have 355 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at December 30, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.