Since the stock market bottomed out in March 2020, investors have enjoyed historic gains. It took less than 17 months for the broad-based S&P 500 to double from its bear market low. Furthermore, the widely followed index came close to tripling its long-term average annual return in 2021. Despite this incredible outperformance, amazing deals remain. Patient investors who buy into innovative companies with clear-cut competitive advantages have a real chance to see their initial investment compound many times over. If you have cash ready to invest and are willing to let time be your ally, the following four stocks all have the tools to turn $100,000 into $1 million by 2030. Image source: Getty Images. Teladoc Health There’s no sugarcoating it: telehealth giant Teladoc Health ( NYSE:TDOC ) was one of 2021’s biggest disappointments. After skyrocketing during the initial stages of the coronavirus pandemic, concerns about larger-than-expected losses tied to its Livongo Health acquisition, as well as worries about slowing growth in an eventual post-pandemic world, pushed shares more than 70% below their all-time high. However, investors with time on their side can buy Teladoc Health now and take pride in owning a leading innovator in personalized care . The easiest… Read full this story
- Stocks in the news: RIL, HDFC Bank, TCS, Lupin, PNC Infra, HCL Tech, IndusInd Bank, SMS Pharma
- Microsoft plans to be 'carbon negative' by 2030 and says it will remove more CO2 from the environment than it emits
- Microsoft says it will go 'carbon negative' by 2030
- UN seeks protection of at least 30pc of planet by 2030
- Restoration Hardware’s stock decline signals big trouble
- Move over 5G, Japan is planning to launch 6G by 2030
- Vietnam stocks slip on last-minute sales
- Chinese leaders may be undermined as investors suffer stock market slide
- Banks stocks propel market
- Market Movers: IndusInd sinks 5%, YES rallies; 100 stocks 'overbought'
4 Stocks That Can Turn $100,000 Into $1 Million by 2030 have 294 words, post on www.fool.com at January 23, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.