New Delhi: The BJP on Wednesday accused the Congress government in Punjab of deliberately ignoring the security threat to Prime Minister Narendra Modi despite being informed of it by state police personnel, and asked who in the opposition party sought to benefit from the breach. I reiterate our questions to Congress high command. Why were security measures deliberately breached due to the active connivance of the Congress-led Govt in Punjab? Who in Congress sought to benefit from the breach of PM’s security?: Union Minister Smriti Irani pic.twitter.com/GA9QDLg5rI — ANI (@ANI) January 12, 2022 Union Minister and BJP leader Smriti Irani cited a ‘sting’ done by a new channel which purportedly showed some Punjab Police officials saying that they informed their superiors about protestors blocking the route of PM Modi’s motorcade but no action was allegedly taken. Addressing a press conference, she said, “What is extremely disconcerting is that Punjab Police officials have highlighted how they continuously engaged with the Cong government and administration in Punjab to bring to light the threat to the security of PM and his route. The question this expose begets who in the Congress-led government in Punjab continued to deliberately ignore these threats to the PM’s… Read full this story
- PM Narendra Modi targets Opposition-ruled states over higher fuel prices, seeks reduction in VAT
- Stop 'bulldozers of hatred', start power plants instead: Rahul Gandhi urges PM Narendra Modi amid power crisis
- Shashi Tharoor's poem on Arvind Kejriwal's mannerism at PM Narendra Modi's meet is a must read
- 'Nothing Political about It': What Makes Smriti Irani's Wayanad Visit Unusual?
- What does 2019 hold for Narendra Modi?
- Congress has never announced its PM candidate before polls: P. Chidambaram
- 'Ye Hai 56 Inch Ki Kayarta': Mevani Lashes Out At PM Modi Over 'Fake Case' By Assam Police
- Modi slams opposition-ruled states for not lowering VAT on fuel
- Why can’t the Centre cut taxes instead: Opposition CMs respond to PM Modi's reduce VAT appeal
- Rahul Gandhi’s partying in Nepal leads to Congress-BJP war of words in India
BJP’s Smriti Irani tears into Congress, asks who sought to benefit in party from PM Narendra Modi's security breach have 335 words, post on zeenews.india.com at January 12, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.