Liz Truss to take on role as chief Brexit negotiator Sign up for FREE now and never miss the top politics stories again SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info The Ipsos MORI poll, which deals a crushing blow to the hopes of Remainers keen to take Britain back into the bloc, involved 2,333 British adults aged 16 and over interviewed between December 3 and 7, and suggested just 24 percent favoured rejoining. A further 30 percent believed Britain had made a mistake in leaving, but now needed to make the best of the situation. Related articles Brexiteers shoot down fears over new EU trade rules NI peace architect accuses Boris of ‘casual political vandalism’ Trending Another 34 percent said Brexit was the right decision in the first place. Elsewhere, the City of London's status as a global financial powerhouse appears to be under threat with EU firms turning their noses up at the chance to apply for full authorisation to operate in the… Read full this story
- Ex-Vote Leave chief vows to 'fight for Brexit' as UK eyes Swiss-style deal with EU
- Brexiteer caller challenges LBC host as he warns EU 'terrified' of Britain rejoining
- Russia delivered hammer blow as Ukraine takes out oil tankers in targeted hit to framework
- Brexit 'will provide significant benefits' as Davis admits 'going to take a bit longer'
- Gina Miller insist 'there's no question we need to re-negotiate' Brexit deal
- As British voters cool on Brexit, UK softens tone towards EU
- 'Brexit is delivering' says Sunak as UK PM rejects 'any alignment with EU laws'
- Brexit: 'Disillusioned' Frost quit No10 cabinet as 'Covid Plan B' the final straw
- Pressure to rejoin the EU will only grow if Brexit is not seen to deliver
- ‘No!' Robert Jenrick shuts down claims Brexit Britain to resume paying EU to up trade
Brexit LIVE: Rejoin hammer blow as voters overwhelmingly reject EU return have 330 words, post on www.express.co.uk at January 3, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.