An emu fittingly named Karen that just can’t stop charging at its owner has gripped the internet, finding it both hilarious and simultaneously fearing it. Karen the emu was rescued from a zoo and now lives at the “Useless Farm” in Ontario—a place where each animal has no job and is simply there to live its life. “Everything on our farm is just here to live the rest of their life in relative peace,” owner Amanda told Global News. Despite being offered a whole better way of life in the form of the farm, Karen is far from a ray of sunshine, and that’s exactly why the internet is so fascinated with her. Karen regularly goes viral for charging full-speed at Amanda, for absolutely no reason. “Useless Farm” on TikTok currently has 3.6 million followers, and Karen, who Amanda describes as a “absolute b***h” who hates her “with every fiber of her being” regularly racks up views in the millions for the intimidating videos. “Karen, our emu is absolutely miserable, and we named Karen before Karen was even a thing so I don’t know if I manifested that,” Amanda told Global News. In the posts, Karen strongly charges towards Amanda,… Read full this story
- Fed-up farmer clashes with a vegan protester dressed up as a 'violated' cow to stop supermarket shoppers from buying milk
- Bill Clinton will call the Oval Office 'a storm center' and attack Donald Trump openly in address to Democratic Convention - hours after pictures of him with Epstein victim are revealed
- Poultry farmers protest multiple taxation, rising cost of maize
- CCTV footage shows farmer in Tesco branch ‘where he planted a jar of Heinz baby food laced with shards of metal on shelves in £1.4m blackmail plot against the supermarket'
- EXCLUSIVE: 'That's not our rubbish': Homeowner says he is taking legal action against wealthy neighbour who dumped TONS of waste 'back' into his garden in revenge after accusing him of fly-tipping the junk onto his land
- Inside the hunt for El Chapo’s bloodthirsty partner El Mayo – who is so terrifying his own men won’t even utter his name
- Pictured: Father, 62, from Aberdeen who was a passenger on ScotRail train which derailed on 'flood hit line' is named as third victim of tragedy
- We live in a time of climate breakdown with no moral leadership – but we can take action
- Norway gunman expected to plead not guilty to terrorism charges in court
- Why Yari should take his empty seat home
Emu named Karen that wont stop charging at farmer takes internet by storm have 410 words, post on www.newsweek.com at January 23, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.