The real estate sector in India is one of the country's economic cornerstones, and it is the country's second-largest business generator after agriculture, with more than 230 affiliated businesses. Despite disruptions and market upheavals during the pandemic, the real estate sector has achieved a remarkable recovery. The recovery will continue in the coming years as well. The industry has developed into a buyer's market, and today's buyers are focusing on tailored offers to make the best investment selections possible. Expected growth According to reports, when compared to 2019, the sale of housing units fell by 60% in 2020, with only 1.38 lakh units being sold. Between July 2021 and September 2021, however, the real estate market had a robust rebound. Further growth is expected, but nothing can be predicted now that the third wave of Omicron variant is wreaking havoc across the county lately. The nation's real estate sector is pinning its hopes yet again on this year's budget for some more relief in the measures. The sector has reasonable expectations from the Budget 2022, given that it contributes more than 8% to the Indian GDP. However, this year real estate sector's budget wish list might not be long this… Read full this story
- Bargain Real Estate: The Best £50K Properties Across the U.K.
- China's real estate e-platform Fangdd makes Nasdaq Debut
- Britain’s pre-Budget report and how it affects motorists
- Automotive Press Imitates Real Estate Drivel
- Governator Turns Real Estate Agent
- Budget Expectations of a Startup- 2016
- Pre-Budget Blues – Diesel Dilemma
- Budget 2017 pushes Nifty above 8,700 for 1st time since October 25
- Post Budget Reactions: Auto Leaders Speak Out
- Tractor industry expects 10% growth on good monsoon forecast
Pre-Budget expectations from the real estate sector have 275 words, post on www.thehindu.com at January 28, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.