Vendor Gemma Parina. Screengrab of the viral video. INQUIRER.net MANILA, Philippines — A balut vendor, who went viral after her expletive-laden rant against the "no vaccination, no ride" policy, said that she used to be a fan of President Rodrigo Duterte, but the government rules that made her life harder led her to change her mind. Gemma Parina made the statement during a Radyo Inquirer interview on Friday, following a video showing her slamming the "no vaccine, no ride" policy made rounds on social media on Thursday. As of posting, the video posted at INQUIRER.net garnered 11 million views and 292,000 reactions. "Alam niyo pangulo, kayo ang idolo ko, kayo ang binoto ko. Tapos noong pumunta kayo sa Luneta, nagkandarapa ako para lang mapuntahan kayo, nagsuot pa ako ng t-shirt na Duterte. Kaya lang po pangulo, noong pinatupad niyo 'yung no-vaccine no ride… sumama po talaga ang loob ko kasi 'yung taong iniidolo ko, yun pa ang nagpapahirap sa akin," Parina said tearfully over Radyo Inquirer. "Idolong-idolo ko po kayo, kaya lang Pangulo, nawalan ako nung [interes] nung pinatupad mo yung no vaccine, no ride," Parina said in another video posted on her Facebook on Friday. (You know, President, I am a… Read full this story
- Blood and benefits: Duterte imposes his formula on the Philippines
- Are you a fan of social networks?
- The dark side of Duterte's deadly but popular drugs war
- Former Thai PM Yingluck wows fans but remains divisive figure
- Video captures Vietnamese cop kicking, throwing vendors’ trays during market cleanup
- Decoding Duterte: Philippine leader’s confusing flip-flops World
- Zac Efron amazes Vietnamese fans with surprise Ho Chi Minh City check-in
- Vietnamese history goes viral
- Miley Cyrus "twerking" goes viral, sparks anger
- Saudi women say they will keep pushing for right to drive
Vendor in viral video says she used to be a Duterte fan, but not anymore have 298 words, post on newsinfo.inquirer.net at January 22, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.