Holly Willoughby has rushed to defend Phillip Schofield after Eamonn Holmes’ “below the belt” dig. Eamonn, 62, claimed that Philip was “renowned for snubbing people” after he allegedly cut off Eamonn’s wife Ruth Langsford on Loose Women. A source told OK! that Holly, 41, who has worked beside Phil for over 10 years, felt the need to “rally” around him. “Phil’s This Morning family are rallying around him after the comments, none more so than Holly,” the insider said. “It’s no secret there is no love lost between Phil and Eamonn but Holly felt she had to defend her ‘work husband’ after all the support he’s shown her over the years, particularly on the week he celebrated 40 years in showbiz. Phillip Schofield supported Holly Willoughby at the launch of her Wylde Moon perfume ( Image: Dave Benett/Getty Images for Wyl) The pair have presented This Morning together for years ( Image: Dave Benett/Getty Images) “She thought the comments were very below the belt”, she added. Eamonn’s comments were made when he was asked about a clip of Phil cutting off Ruth during a live link to Loose Women. He replied: “Phillip is renowned for snubbing people. “He’s very passive-aggressive…. Read full this story
- Most painfully awkward celebrity interviews – tears, tantrums and live walkouts
- This Morning 25th anniversary: Hosts over the years
- This Morning makes surprising announcement to show's format
- What is Supermarket Sweep star Rylan Clark-Neal's net worth?
- Strictly’s Saffron Barker is heartbroken as twisted rib causes her muscles to spasm halting rehearsals
- Strictly’s Saffron Barker forced to quit rehearsals as crippling back pain has left her unable to dance or sleep
Holly Willoughby 'rallies round' bestie Phillip Schofield amid Eamonn Holmes feud have 273 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at February 23, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.