Three persons, including a minor, have been held for trying to uproot a private bank's ATM in Outer Delhi's Nangloi. They made the attempt after learning a few tricks from a YouTube video, the police said. DCP (Outer) Sameer Sharma said the two accused have been identified as Kundan Kumar and Pappu, both 22, hailing from Muzaffarpur in Bihar. The police said they received an information from a private bank around 2 a.m. on March 2 that a few people had entered an ATM booth at Rajdhani Park, and that their activities were found to be suspicious. The police reached the spot and nabbed the three. All the three suspects are roommates and were residing as tenants in Prem Nagar. They further disclosed that they had planned to uproot the ATM after getting inspired by a YouTube video, the DCP said.
- Instagram influencer held for snatching dollars from Forex firm employee
- Tanzanian held with 1kg cocaine worth Rs6 crore at Delhi’s IGI airport
- Riding tractor trolleys, farmers from 4 states to join protest in Delhi
- Delhi accounts for 22.39 per cent of India's COVID-19 deaths in 24 hours
- Farmers set out for ‘indefinite siege’ of Delhi as Centre invites leaders for talks
- Farmers March LIVE updates: After night halt, Punjab farmers resume proceed towards Delhi
- 'Delhi Chalo' explainer: What the farmers' protest is all about
- 'Delhi Chalo': What the farmers' protest is all about
- Amarinder slams Khattar for using brute force against farmers marching towards Delhi
- Two brothers held for killing scrap dealer, son; police claim business rivalry led to the double murder
Three held for trying to uproot ATM in Delhi have 254 words, post on www.thehindu.com at March 6, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.