An Indiana couple that had been missing for more than a week were at peace with the world as the husband died a day before rescuers reached the wife, their nephew said Thursday. Beverly Barker, 69, was released from a Reno hospital Wednesday, a day after rescuers found her and the body of her husband, Ronnie, 72. “She was at peace with what was happening. Ronnie was at peace. They were lying together in the back seat of the Kia Soul,” Travis Peters of Indianapolis said in a telephone interview with The Associated Press. The couple was found Tuesday in the mountainous, forested high-desert in the remote Silver Peak area of Esmeralda County about 177 miles (284 kilometers) northwest of Las Vegas, west of Goldfield and east of the California line. Both were with the Kia passenger car they had been towing behind a 32-foot (9.8-meter) motor home before the RV got stuck in mud. They apparently decided to try to continue on in the car before it too got stuck. Recommended Ukraine live: Putin's daughters hit by new sanctions Why has Russia invaded Ukraine? The conflict simply explained Peter said he spoke for more than an hour Thursday morning… Read full this story
- Couple missed Dreamworld disaster when they let others go ahead of them
- Kristin Cavallari and Her Family Are Leaving Chicago After Husband Jay Cutler Is Cut by NFL Team
- Texas woman died in jail cell despite alerting law enforcement to medical condition
- Missing grandmother took out an AVO against her estranged husband who was found dead inside her car after the pair went on a 'reconciliatory' camping trip
- In Syria, death notices for the missing bring unwelcome closure
- Nice's tragic tots: Heartbreaking images of children STILL missing as fears grow for toddler in Nice hospital with 'no visitors'
- Young couple who died on a camping trip 'plunged to their deaths after climbing up steep steps above a swimming hole' - as police say they made a critical error that led to the tragedy
- Relationship Rehab: Should I cheat on my husband with my sexy new colleague?
- Missing French bushwalker found off popular Ormiston Gorge track near Alice Springs
- Why did Catherine Kenny and her best friend die in the same doorway?
Indiana couple missing in Nevada 'at peace' as husband died have 365 words, post on www.independent.co.uk at April 7, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.