Property expert provides advice on finding estate agents How to keep your lawn lush, borders beautiful and more with our FREE email SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info Over the past three months, the average asking price for a property has surged by just over £19,000, the biggest jump Rightmove has recorded in any three-month period since its records started. Despite the cost of living rising elsewhere, the online property website said the average asking price has also risen, jumping by £5,537 in the past month alone. Related articles Grass care: How to get rid of moss from your lawn using baking soda 'Easily' kill crabgrass on your lawn and stop it returning next year Across the UK, the average asking price for a home in April is now £360,101, up from £354,564 last month. More than half (53 percent) of properties are selling at their asking price or over it. This is due to the lack of stock on the market but… Read full this story
- MA Housing Prices Set New Record, Even As Market Cools: Report
- UK house price crash: Homeowners warned values could plunge by up to 40% in huge blow
- UK house prices to 'plummet 10% next year' - grim warning issued after interest rate spike
- Corgi sale searches spike tenfold in wake of Queen's death as prices hit 'new high'
- Cost of living: Aldi overtakes Morrisons as fourth-largest supermarket as food inflation hits new record
- New car prices hit a record high in August, but several brands have deals
- Fentanyl crisis continues to ravage US communities as border drug trafficking hits new records: memo
- Banks warn of house price slump as mortgage payments rocket and fears of ‘forced sales’
- 'Worrying!' 5 experts predict what will happen to house prices after stamp duty cut
- House price crash ‘cancelled’ - homeowner reprieve as inflation falls in 'blow for buyers'
UK house prices hit new record in ‘spring frenzy’ as high buyer demand continues have 337 words, post on www.express.co.uk at April 25, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.