DANGEROUS ripoff apps that scam users out of money have been banned by Google – but experts warn even more come along to replace them. Many mimic regular apps to trick people but they’re riddled with trojans that secretly start a paid subscription. The nasty Jocker bug is able to sneak past Google ‘s security detection. It was found on three apps: Style Message, Blood Pressure App and Camera PDF Scanner. But popular brands and names are also imitated to gain trust. This includes apps like GameBeyond, Tubemate, Minecraft , GTA5 and Vidmate. Read more about Android TELLTALE SIGNS Symbols on your Android phone that indicate apps could be spying on you I-MOAN Every iPhone and Android user warned over hidden app danger that could cost you “While trojanised apps are removed from the store on a daily basis, it's constantly flooded by new ones to take their place,” Igor Golovin from Kaspersky said. “Most of the apps completely lack any legitimate functionality. “They begin subscribing straight after they're launched, while the user sees a loading window. “They usually pay for legitimate services in a user's name and scammers take a cut from the money billed. Most read in Phones &… Read full this story
- Apple warning for ALL users as tech giant BANS dangerous app infecting devices – does your iPhone have ‘Hermit’?
- Billions of Android users sent urgent app warning - check your phone now
- Google bans FOUR popular Android apps - now you must delete them from your phone
- Google's Chat Apps Don't Make Any Sense | Digital Trends
- Google Offers Switch To Android App Support For All Phones With Android 12
- 'Lucky' mum diagnoses own skin cancer after using app to check worrying new mole
- Horror WhatsApp text sent to MILLIONS almost cons dad out of thousands – check your phone
- Warning for ALL Android owners – delete these four apps from your phone immediately
- TikTok app could be BANNED in the US after official pressures Apple and Google to remove it from app stores
- I tried 3 plant identification apps, and one was deadly | Digital Trends
Google BANS three dangerous apps that could COST you – check you don’t have them on your phone now have 344 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at May 18, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.