Signature products of HCM City were displayed on the sidelines of a conference that reviewed last year's implementation of the "Vietnamese people give priority to using Vietnamese goods" campaign. — VNA/VNS Photo More and more city residents are accepting the message to give priority to Vietnamese goods, which dominate sales at supermarket systems now, a senior official says. Nguyen Ho Hai, deputy secretary of the HCM City Party Committee and head of the "Vietnamese people give priority to using Vietnamese goods" campaign's steering committee, said this at a review conference held last week. He said that amidst the harsh impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, the city had made efforts last year to stabilise the market and strengthen links with provinces and cities across the country to have reputed, quality Vietnamese goods reach consumers. Association of the campaign with the city's 2021-2022 market stabilisation programme in 2021-2022 helped balance supply and demand and contributed to boosting the profile of Vietnamese goods, he said. The city also implemented trade promotion activities effectively, thereby expanding the distribution network of locally-made products and promoting consumption of agricultural products that faced export difficulties as a result of the pandemic, he added. Hai asserted that the… Read full this story
- China Is About to Shake Up the Oil Futures Market
- ‘Vulnerable’ Stocks and Record U.S. Debt Sales Dominate the Week
- Northern Ireland companies make £70bn in sales of goods and services after post-Brexit exports rise
- Graeme McGarry: Time for Celtic board to back Brendan Rodgers in the transfer market
- An open letter to ‘a big believer in the free market’
- Brexit threat to the UK's position in the global art market
- The business chief whose firm has survived the Troubles and the recession to take a bite out of the catering market
- Policy initiatives to be served up as housing market becomes political hot potato
- France's Emmanuel Macron secures strategic access to Chinese markets
- From saskatoons to chokeberries: A berry good way to eat healthily!
Vietnamese goods dominate domestic market have 333 words, post on bizhub.vn at May 9, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.