Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/mothershipsg Immigrations and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) officers stopped an attempt by a suspect in a Malaysia-registered car to smuggle drugs via the Woodlands Checkpoint on May 18, 2022. 17.7 kg of heroin, 261 grams of crystal m ethamphetamine ( Ice), and 2 grams of Ecstasy tablets were recovered. The 28-year-old driver was arrested. Enforcement operations were carried out afterwards on the same day and May 19 by the Central Narcotics Bureau (CNB). It ended with the arrest of two other Malaysian suspects, believed to be the intended recipients of the drugs, in the vicinity of Bedok North Street 1, said the agencies in a joint press release . Investigations are currently ongoing. CNA reported that this was the largest seizure of heroin since 2001 which was 34.8 kilograms. Offenders may face the gallows if found guilty of trafficking more than 15g of pure heroin (diamorphine) or 250g of methamphetamine. A father and son duo was arrested by CNB over a week ago after offices seized close to S$1 million in drugs from Braddell Hill. Related Stories Follow and listen to our podcast here Top photos from CNB.
- Border Patrol Agents Seize $1 Million in Heroin at NM Checkpoint
- Mexican Citizen Arrested with 41 Pounds of Meth in California, Says Border Patrol
- $2.5 Million in Meth, Heroin, Cocaine Seized by Feds in Arizona
- Pennsylvania woman tries to eat bags of heroin after cops pull her over
- 3 arrested after drugs, weapons found at N. Carolina daycare
- Major Sinaloa Cartel Meth Lab Seized in Mexico
- Major Fentanyl Shipment from China Seized in Mexico
- Report: Cops Arrest 80 at Mexican-Run Cockfight in Virginia
- $2.3M in Cocaine, Meth Found in Two Border Busts, Say Feds
- 81 Migrants Found in Refrigerated Trailer near Texas Border
Almost 18kg of heroin seized at Woodlands Checkpoint, 3 suspects arrested have 279 words, post on mothership.sg at June 25, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.