At the event. (Photo: VNA) Da Nang (VNA) – By hosting Routes Asia 2022, the most prestigious regional aviation development forum, Da Nang hopes to affirm its position as Asia's leading event destination and also demonstrate its strong determination to resume the aviation network and tourism economy, Le Trung Chinh, chairman of the municipal People's Committee, said on June 6. Da Nang municipal People's Committee and Duy Anh Trading JSC – IPP Travel Retail, the official said that before the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic , Da Nang was a prominent destination in Asia, hosting 39 international routes with 536 flights per week. The disruption of international flight routes due to the pandemic has caused difficulties for its aviation and tourism industries and, therefore, resuming the international flight network and creating favourable conditions for tourists, businesses and investors to return to Da Nang are considered as prerequisites for the revival of the city's tourism and socio-economic development, he stress. Delegates cut the ribbons at the opening ceremony of Routes Asia 2022 . (Photo: VNA) Routes Asia 2022 , which attracted the participation of over 500 domestic and foreign delegates representing over 200 leading airlines from 42 countries and territories around the… Read full this story
- Pence in Asia to Highlight US Commitment
- Did a New York podiatrist help Donald Trump avoid Vietnam?
- What the heck does Eagles’ Mike Groh do? Coaches, players explain his mysterious role
- Obama Foundation starting Asia-Pacific leadership program
- Rose-Hulman Prof Helps Draft U.S. STEM Education Plan
- Kevin Snyder continues brother Kyle’s wrestling legacy, elevating sport in Maryland
- MLK Classic: Salesian girls edge O’Dowd; Miramonte routs SHC
- Pence Announces US-ASEAN ‘Smart Cities Partnership’
- Jeffrey Heller, remembered as a driven, compassionate leader at EDS, dies at 79
- Every Time Trump Has Talked to Putin
Routes Asia 2022 helps elevate Da Nang’ role have 286 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 6, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.