Star Air, the aviation branch of the Sanjay Ghodawat Group, will operate Bhuj as its 17th destination under the UDAN regional connectivity scheme in an effort to boost India’s regional connectivity. Star Air will use its Embraer 145 planes to fly direct and connecting flights between Bhuj, Ahmedabad, and Belagavi as part of its summer 2022 schedule, beginning on June 3rd, 2022. The company says Flights to our new destination will not only strengthen tourism and boost economic growth but will allow seamless connectivity to the colourful and picturesque destination. Shrenik Ghodawat, MD – Star Air, commented on the milestone achievement, saying, “We are pleased to announce Bhuj as our 17th destination. The launch of Bhuj would provide easy access to tourist attractions like the famous Rann Utsav, the Aina Mahal, and religious destinations including the Swaminarayan temple. Enhanced connectivity in Bhuj, will boost tourism, trade, and commerce in Gujarat. We hope to continue connecting many other regional cities to the travel map of India in the times to come.” Also read: DGCA to amend rules for specially-abled passengers, issues draft rules for airlines Star Air will operate five times a week between Bhuj, Ahmedabad, and Belagavi on Monday, Wednesday,… Read full this story
- She calmly landed the Southwest flight and broke barriers as a fighter pilot
- Indian Air Force must take the lead for futuristic, disruptive technologies
- Will Congress Bring Sky-High Air Ambulance Bills Down To Earth?
- Guest Post: Shooting the Stars on a Budget
- Choose My Adventure: Sorry, everyone, but I had fun in Star Citizen
- Madness In Mud, Tar & Mid-Air
- Startup Basketball League Talks Big, Gets Big Investment From Fans, Fails To Start On Time
- Artificial intelligence the star of Google I/O
- Preparing for Florence: Stay connected when disaster hits
- The Case of the 'Perfect' Undocumented Immigrant
Star Air starts direct flights connecting Bhuj, Ahmedabad and Belgavi have 291 words, post on zeenews.india.com at June 3, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.