M4: Prince of Wales Bridge westbound closed after incident SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info Property firm Anglesey Homes, based on the Isle of Anglesey, or Ynys Môn, in North Wales, has been slammed by Welsh people across the country for "disrespecting" the Welsh language. The criticism comes after the company shared it had removed a property's original Welsh name and replaced it with an English name. Members of the public, as well as politicians, reacted to the news with anger and frustration. Related articles Watering tips: 'Best' time of the day to water plants in summer Duchy of Cornwall orders gardener to remove plants from outside home Earlier this week, property firm Anglesey Homes wrote on Twitter: "We’ve renamed our Gwel-yr-Wyddfa property! "It is now known as 9 Sandy Retreat – available for eight guests, pet friendly, and in the beautiful village of Llanfaelog." Llanfaelog is a tiny village in a remote part of Anglesey and home to a predominantly Welsh-speaking community…. Read full this story
- A personal skyscraper, tech magnate’s mansion, and more of the biggest houses ever
- Meet the Amateur Scientist Who Discovered Climate Change
- The White House Warns on Russian Router Hacking, But Muddles the Message
- Aston Martin's new Welsh factory will build its first-ever SUV
- Inside Faraday Future's financial house of cards
- Huawei-Cisco Tests China's Respect for Property Rights
- When It Comes To Intellectual Property, Size Matters
- Top firms bring out creativity, growth in their scientists
- Auction Firm Tests the Waters of E-Commerce in China
- Senator Kennedy to Mark Zuckerberg: 'Your user agreement sucks'
'The disrespect!': Property firm under fire for changing Welsh house name to English have 298 words, post on www.express.co.uk at June 24, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.