Gwynne Dyer is a UK-based Canadian journalist and long-time commentator on international affairs. OPINION: "President Trump, on behalf of all the MAGA patriots in America, I want to thank you for the historic victory for white life in the Supreme Court yesterday," said Congresswoman Mary Miller at a Trump rally in Illinois on Saturday, the day after the court struck down the judgement (Roe v. Wade) that has protected abortion rights for the past 49 years. After her speech, her spokesperson quickly told the media that the Republican politician didn't really mean it – it was just a "mix up of words". You know, the way everybody randomly puts the word 'white' into sentences by accident: 'white ex-President Trump', 'white Illinois', 'white MAGA patriots'. What Miller really meant to say, of course, was 'white victory for historic life.' It is cruel and wicked for people to twist her words like that. READ MORE: Roe ruling shows complex relationship between the Supreme Court and American public Green Day’s lead singer says he’ll renounce citizenship over US Supreme Court abortion ruling Roe v Wade: The right to privacy, not just abortion, is on the chopping block Yet at that rally, coming out… Read full this story
- How two lawyers earned equal rights protections for LGBTQ citizens of the world’s largest democracy
- Challenge of Louisiana abortion rules survives, for now
- Northern Ireland to legalize abortion and same-sex marriage
- Campaigners Celebrated At Midnight As Abortion And Equal Marriage Became Legal In Northern Ireland
- Northern Ireland to legalize abortion, same-sex marriage
- Northern Ireland Set to Legalize Abortion and Same-Sex Marriage
- Leaked Letter Shows the Trump Administration Rallying U.N. Member States Against Abortion Rights
- Women to be banned from seeking abortions in South Carolina even in cases of rape or incest
- Far right enters Spanish parliament for the first time since Franco as socialists fail to win a majority in snap election
- MAFS' Tracey Jewel is considering taking legal action against Nine... after a House Rules star won case against Seven for suffering 'psychological injury during filming that left her suicidal and unable to find a job'
US abortion ruling threatens decades of equality rights have 360 words, post on www.stuff.co.nz at June 27, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.