Việt Nam’s small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) need fintech services for development in the future. — Photo baochinhphu.vn HÀ NỘI — Việt Nam needs to develop financial technology (fintech) services for small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), according to experts. “Existing innovative digital financial services for SMEs have not yet been systematically formed. Meanwhile, these enterprises always need more and more accessible financial services with low cost and a variety of products,” said Bùi Huy Nhượng, vice rector of the National Economics University. Therefore, innovative financial services for SMEs need to be studied to develop not only for fintech startups but also for traditional financial institutions and technology companies. Dr Lương Thái Bảo, executive director of the Bachelor of Financial Technology Programme at the National Economics University, said that Việt Nam had a large number of SMEs, while it also has a high IT application index in the region. SMEs face many difficulties accessing traditional financial services for production and business activities. They need special links with banks. SMEs have to bear high-interest rates, cumbersomes in banking administrative procedures, and other financial obstacles. Meanwhile, large companies often find it much easier to access banking loans for new investments. Regarding banking services, SMEs have lost against large enterprises… Read full this story
- Net Elements Unified Payments Launches Subscription-Based Payment Processing Services for Small Businesses
- Accelerated Technologies Holding Corp. (OTC: ATHC) Discusses Fintech Innovation in Exclusive NetworkNewsWire Interview
- Fintech pushes EU to explore changes to bank software rules
- NAFTA talks must include discussion on fintech: Mexican negotiator
- Europe’s banks brace for a huge overhaul that throws open the doors to their data
- Cryptocurrency Daily News Bulletin: August 10_ 2018
- The Morning Download: Nestlé Blockchain Test Traces Ingredients From Suppliers to the Mouths of Babes
- A lifeline for workers who face hardship between paydays
- Gaming platform Steam ditches bitcoin support, citing 'high fees and volatility'
- Everi Reports 2018 Second Quarter Results
Việt Nam needs to develop fintech services for SMEs have 316 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at June 28, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.