AppleInsider is supported by its audience and may earn commission as an Amazon Associate and affiliate partner on qualifying purchases. These affiliate partnerships do not influence our editorial content. Apple TV+ has announced a new lineup of content geared toward kids and families that is set to debut in the summer, including new series like “Duck & Goose” and “Best Foot Forward.” The new summer lineup of kids shows will kick off on July 8 with the first series, “Duck & Goose,” which is described as a “endearing animated series based on The New York Times bestselling books by Tad Hills.” A live-action series dubbed “Best Foot Forward” and based on the real-life story of Paralympic athlete and author Josh Sundquist will launch on July 22. On July 29, Apple will debut “Amber Brown,” which stars Carsyn Rose and Sarah Drew and is based on the Paula Danziger books. Later in the summer, Apple’s shows Winn include “Surfside Girls,” a series based on the IDW graphic novels by Kim Dwinell, as well as “Life By Ella.” Apple says the last show is “the story of a young girl as she takes a new outlook on life into a world that… Read full this story
- Apple TV is on But Who's Watching?
- Free Family Fun Summer Activities and Tips
- Now we know what to call Apple’s TV service, even if we don’t know how much it’ll cost
- Oscar Winning Movie Revives Interest in Game Show
- Architecture School - A Reality TV Show Unlike the Rest on Satellite TV
- The Old Versus the New - 90210 TV Show
- Charlize Theron reveals she has NO nanny for her kids and just had three surgeries... as the newest trailer for her film Bombshell is released
- Top 10 TV Shows of 2009 You Need to Start Watching Now
- Healthy Diet For Kids - The Impossible Dream?
- New Released DVD's - A Gift of Entertainment Excellence
Apple TV+ debuting a full lineup of new kids & family shows in the summer have 311 words, post on appleinsider.com at July 19, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.