– A + A PUTRAJAYA (Aug 5): Applications to hire foreign workers have been stopped temporarily from Aug 15 to 31, the Human Resources Ministry (KSM) said on Friday (Aug 5). It is to enable a review of foreign worker procedures, following the Employment (Amendment) Act 2022 that will be enforced from Sept 1, the ministry said in a statement. “The new procedure for foreign worker applications beginning Sept 1, 2022 will be announced soon," the ministry said. Applications submitted by employers before or on Aug 14 would be processed and completed before or on Aug 31, 2022. The Employment (Amendment) Act 2022 passed by the Parliament in March, involves the extension of maternity leave from 60 days to 98 days, restrictions to firing pregnant workers, as well as the introduction of paternity leave for married male workers.
- Health DG: ‘Double mutant’ Covid-19 strain detected linked to foreign worker with travel history to Mumbai
- A destination for highly qualified foreign workers
- Chamber of Commerce Launches Campaign to Import Wave of Foreign Workers to Take American Jobs
- Exodus of Foreign Workers Leaves British Employers in the Lurch
- Foreigner workers in Seoul required to get tested
- 90 foreign workers tested Covid-19 positive at furniture maker Sern Kou
- New York Business Group Seeks Fewer Restrictions on Foreign Worker Visas
- Moon's chief of staff catches flak for calling Aug. 15 rally organizers 'murderers'
- Covid-19: 50 new cases out of 142 part of 9 growing foreign worker dormitory clusters in S'pore
- S Iswaran: S'pore govt working to provide all foreign worker dorms with WiFi access within 2 weeks
Foreign worker applications stopped temporarily from Aug 15 to 31 have 234 words, post on www.theedgemarkets.com at August 6, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.