– A + A PUTRAJAYA (Aug 5): Applications to hire foreign workers have been stopped temporarily from Aug 15 to 31, the Human Resources Ministry (KSM) said on Friday (Aug 5). It is to enable a review of foreign worker procedures, following the Employment (Amendment) Act 2022 that will be enforced from Sept 1, the ministry said in a statement. “The new procedure for foreign worker applications beginning Sept 1, 2022 will be announced soon," the ministry said. Applications submitted by employers before or on Aug 14 would be processed and completed before or on Aug 31, 2022. The Employment (Amendment) Act 2022 passed by the Parliament in March, involves the extension of maternity leave from 60 days to 98 days, restrictions to firing pregnant workers, as well as the introduction of paternity leave for married male workers.
- Berlin's drive to recruit foreign workers proves unpopular
- Major boost for Irish workers in Canada as four year limit for foreign workers scrapped
- Japanese people wary of refugees, foreign workers
- Week in Review, Aug. 25-31, 2019
- See the high school sports photos of the week, Aug. 26-31
- Prep scoreboard (Aug. 30-31 results)
- This Week Around the World Aug. 27–31
- Germany Eases Restrictions on Skilled Foreign Workers
- Indiana high school volleyball top performer (Aug. 26-31)
- Opinion: Germany Must Ease Restrictions on Foreign Workers
Foreign worker applications stopped temporarily from Aug 15 to 31 have 199 words, post on www.theedgemarkets.com at August 6, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.