Hyundai is recalling 70,582 units of six models that include the Xcient QZ heavy duty truck and the County bus, the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport said in a statement. Along with Hyundai’s recall, Mercedes-Benz Korea is also set to recall 438 units of five models, including the EQE 350+ and EQS 450+ pure electric sedans. The problems that prompted the recall include a possible power outage caused by a faulty alternator component in Hyundai’s Mighty truck and a faulty pintle hook in Mercedes-Benz’s EQS 450+ all-electric sedan, it said. Owners of those vehicles can visit designated repair and service centers of Hyundai and the German carmaker on Thursday and Friday, respectively, to replace the parts free of charge, the ministry said. Yonhap
- Hyundai Motor plants in extra weekend run, S.Korea truckers' strike continues
- Hyundai Motor’s IONIQ 6 teased in concept sketch
- Hyundai Motor's face-lifted Santa Fe practically parks itself
- 3 manufacturers recall their vehicles: How will it impact the EV market?
- Hyundai undeterred by threat to lose second-biggest carmaker position in India
- Hyundai working on small, affordable electric car for India
- Singtel signs agreement with Hyundai to deploy 5G at carmaker’s innovation centre
- Hyundai opens booking for new 'Venue'
- 2022 Hyundai Venue facelift bookings open in India, to get THESE segment-first features
- hyundai: Hyundai working on small, affordable electric car for India
Hyundai Motor to recall over 70,000 vehicles over faulty parts have 216 words, post on koreajoongangdaily.joins.com at August 11, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.