Queen Elizabeth II: Angela Levin recalls meeting late monarch SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info Royal biographer Angela Levin joined Christine Lampard on Lorraine to speak about her latest book, Camilla: Outcast to Queen Consort, and time she spent with Queen Consort Camilla . Angela detailed how the former Duchess of Cornwall introduced her to the late Queen as they viewed horses at the Buckingham Palace stables. Related articles Queen was 'baffled' after Kate and William ‘refused nanny’ Jeremy Kyle cuts off Putin’s ex-advisor for defending president Christine asked: "Tell me about the time she introduced you to the Queen." "Yes, well that was really funny," Angela replied. "I was at home and got a phone call from Buckingham Palace saying was I doing anything in the afternoon because the Duchess would like to meet me at Buckingham Palace. "So obviously I dropped everything, rush over there and they said, 'Oh she's got a surprise for you but it might not happen. "Don't… Read full this story
- Mourners applaud as Queen's coffin arrives in Edinburgh - thousands pack streets
- Meghan ‘threatens’ Firm as duchess hints at entire vault of secrets
- ‘It's the moment I've been dreading,’ King tells Liz Truss in first audience
- Kate 'still very optimistic' William & Harry will reconcile 'Wants to see best in people!'
- Kate's mask slips? Duchess accused of staging intimate William photo
- Royal Family LIVE: Kate & William ‘ornamental royals’ as Meghan dubbed ‘breakout star’
Camilla’s sweet way of showing her close relationship with Queen without saying a word have 288 words, post on www.express.co.uk at September 30, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.