Rep. Lauren Boebert has been slammed by her Democrat rival Adam Frisch for repeatedly voting against expanding veterans’ rights. Boebert, who’s running for re-election in Colorado in November, wrote on Saturday about her commitment to veterans’ rights and those she called “America’s heroes.” “I voted for four pro-veteran bills that were signed into law and led several amendments to provide funding for mental health and other important services for our veterans,” she wrote on Twitter . The Colorado representative has voted in support of the Veteran’s Compensation Cost-of-Living Adjustment Act of 2021, the VA Transparency and Trust Act of 2021, the John M. McHugh Tuition Fairness for Survivors Act, and the Department of Veterans Affairs Expiring Authorities Act of 2021. But only a few hours after Boebert’s post, Frisch took to the same platform to denounce how many bills expanding veterans’ protections and rights the Republican representative has voted against. In a Twitter thread, Frisch listed all the 15 times Boebert, whom he accuses of lying in her claims she support veterans, actually voted at veterans’ disadvantage. “Lauren Boebert voted AGAINST the PACT act that gives Vets exposed to burn pits access to VA healthcare,” Frisch wrote. Boebert voted against… Read full this story
- Under fire! Ben Higgins faces women he dumped on The Bachelor as Amy Schumer slams host over branding contestant 'complicated'
- 'To me, life had no purpose': Counting On star Lauren Duggar cries as she admits she felt depressed and 'like every day was worthless' after suffering a miscarriage at five weeks
- Veteran female officer alleges police ‘culture of sexism’ in human rights complaint
- Voters bring a door-slamming end to Liberal rule
- Zimbabwe invites West to observe vote for first time since 2002
- Jokowi and Prabowo Favor Image, Populist Jargon Over Detail in Second Debate
- DRC opposition chief wins vote as rival cries foul
- Cone announces SEA Games 15-man pool
- True Colours: Parliamentarians Vote Clegg’s ‘How to Stop Brexit’ Their Book of the Year After Secret Ballot
- Jennifer Keesmaat is Toronto’s vote for modernity
Lauren Boebert's veteran comments slammed as Frisch details 15 "no" votes have 329 words, post on www.newsweek.com at September 25, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.