Located nearly 40 kilometers from the district center, 95 percent of the local people in Drang Phok are ethnic minorities. Therefore, local people regularly go to the military-civilian medical clinic of the Dak Lak provincial Border Guard Command located right in Drang Phok village. Ignoring holidays and break time, Major Cao Duc Dien in charge of running Drang Phrok military-civilian medical clinic (under Serepok Border Station) often works around the clock and is ready to help the locals. Major Dien shared that Drang Phrok people are facing difficulties in living conditions. There also exist many outdated customs and traditions. In the past, when people were sick, their families invited a shaman to their houses to get rid of ghosts or used herbs to treat diseases. As a result, many patients got worse or even died. Knowing this situation, in 2009, the Dak Lak provincial Border Guard Command called for donations and built a medical clinic to serve local people. Every day, Major Dien provides medical examinations and medicines for 10 to 15 local people. However, he encounters many difficulties in communicating with the locals because some cannot speak Vietnamese. Also, the clinic is often in the shortage of medicines. Along… Read full this story
- Free medicines and health checkups for Lao people
- 'Jetson' is a Pentagon laser that can identify people by heartbeat
- Bolivia's indigenous people join fight to save Gran Chaco wilderness
- Vaping-related lung injuries are likened to World War I soldiers breathing in MUSTARD GAS after Mayo Clinic blames toxic fumes for the pneumonia-like illness that has killed 17
- Hugo Chávez: people's hero in final showdown
- Medical journal to retract paper after concerns organs came from executed prisoners
- Iraq's young protesters: 'We're not leaving, even if this lasts 40 years'
- Find what works among multiple mental health resources for veterans
- Trump promised to end HIV transmissions. Is that possible?
- American victims of illegal immigrant crimes
Military people medical clinic in Drang Phok village have 304 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 23, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.