Restoring the golden past: Under government control, Air India had rather lax norms Restoring the golden past: Under government control, Air India had rather lax norms 1 2 3 4 MUMBAI: In Air India ‘s exhaustive list of grooming guidelines for its cabin attendants, male The latest norms though spell out every single aspect right down to the minutest detail. While an exhaustive list was issued over a month ago, the airline recently issued another document which highlighted key changes in uniform guidelines with the don'ts highlighted in a bold font. Read Also Off-duty Air India crew should not wear uniform Air India's grooming guidelines for its cabin attendants has spelt out minute details such as hair gel for male crew and female crew can use only four black bobby pins. For women cabin crew, it has specified only gold or diamond round-shaped earrings without design or ornamentation; an optional small bindi with a saree that is within 0.5 cm size; rings not more than 1 cm in width and only one allowed on each hand; only one single bangle without design and stones; hair styled into high top knots or low buns not permitted; only four black bobby pins… Read full this story
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 18
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 22
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 24
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 23
- The pervert's lair in the air: Jeffrey Epstein's private plane - dubbed the 'Lolita Express' - was the scene of many alleged sordid liaisons with the paedophile tycoon. Now it's mouldering on an airstrip in the US
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 12
- Time for India to fix relations with Kuwait
- Chinese soldiers armed with SPEARS are seen along disputed India border: Did Beijing look to repeat hand-to-hand combat that claimed 20 Indian soldiers' lives?
- This company is trying to enhance outdoor cinema viewing in India
- India plans $4.6 billion in incentives for battery makers in electric vehicle push: Document
Air India Grooming Rules: No crew cut for male attendants or pearl earrings for females | India Business News - Times of India have 316 words, post on timesofindia.indiatimes.com at November 24, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.