Celebrating the journey of its final batch towards future leadership across industries, the Vadodara-based Parul University is set to soon host its 6th Convocation ceremony for the class of 2022. The event, marking Parul Univerity's six years of pursuit of excellence offering industry-immersive education, will be graced by two famous public figures: Mithali Raj , a youth icon, a popular role model for women and an ace cricketer with two decades of an international career in the sport, and Sonu Sood , renowned actor, humanitarian and the recipient of the prestigious United Nations DP SDG Special Humanitarian Action Award, a true inspirational hero. The grand ceremony will be held on 25th November 2022 at the campus amidst the graduating students and their friends and families. Sharing her elation around the event, Mithali Raj said, "From once being a student myself, I understand that it is not easy to work hard for your dreams. I believe all the students have come a long way in their journey and I am very humbled to join and celebrate with them on this special day. I can not wait to be at the vibrant PU (Parul University) Campus". On the same note, Sonu Sood… Read full this story
- Why Is There So Much Saudi Money in American Universities?
- Columbia City Hotel to Host Ribbon Cutting
- Gambit's 40 Under 40 in New Orleans: See the 2019 class
- Free Times Power List 2019
- 2020 presidential candidates: Indian Americans' growing political power
- Town Crier for April 21, 2019
- Singer comes back at 63; occult ties help
- Memphis bicentennial: 200 notable Bluff City music moments
- Ghosts of Obies Past
- Area high school seniors excel and are rewarded: Whit & Whimsey
Vadodara-Based Parul University To Host Its 6th Convocation Ceremony In The Presence Of Mithali Raj And Sonu Sood have 267 words, post on indianexpress.com at November 24, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.