TAKE a look inside an abandoned nightclub as eerie photos reveal a dancefloor frozen in time with a glitter ball still hanging. The Refinery’s bars haven’t served a drink for more than 20 years, but the building remains a time capsule. It’s walls still hold their bright purple, green and red paint, with much of what the 1990s club held remaining inside. The Staffordshire building’s coat room still stands, with empty hangers waiting for revellers. The old glitterball still hangs from the ceiling, alongside signs that read “The Refinery” and “Friday Social”. And the VIP area and its balcony that overlooks the dancefloor still holds its bright red couches. Read more on abandoned buildings ROT A FIND Abandoned warehouse hides a car graveyard of Rolls-Royces, Land Rovers and BMWs BUNKER DOWN The abandoned underground station that kept Churchill safe in World War 2 There are fridges and cups that haven’t held alcohol since the last drink was served in 2001. The building, which is more than 100 years old, remains on the market after it failed to sell at auction earlier this month. Bidding had started at £170,000, despite it coming with a guide price of £200,000. The sale comes… Read full this story
- Strictly dancer Kevin Clifton steps out for the first time since quitting show... before wishing girlfriend Stacey Dooley a happy birthday amid claims she 'pushed him to leave'
- Derelict Britain: Abandoned funfair, empty Victorian baths and disused asylum are among series of rotting buildings captured by photographer in all their decaying grandeur
- England vs Pakistan 2020, Live Cricket Score and Updates, 2nd Test, Day 4, Southampton: Play Starts On Time
- Two Weeks For Joe Biden's 24 Minutes: Inside The Rapidly Planned Democratic Convention
- Urban explorer reveals decayed interior of forgotten male prison that once housed Fred West and is said to have over 100 criminals buried in its grounds
- Final voyage of incredible hulk: Last surviving D-Day tank landing craft arrives in Southsea ahead of move to museum after 300-ton vessel was restored in £4.7million project
- Coronavirus in Scotland: What's still closed, and why?
- England vs Pakistan 2020, Live Cricket Score and Updates, 2nd Test, Day 4, Southampton: Mohammad Rizwan 72 Takes PAK To 236
- Ranking All 27 Seasons of
- The pain of loving Lebanon
Inside abandoned nightclub as eerie pics show dancefloor frozen in time with glitter ball still hanging up have 362 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at December 23, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.