Patuxay -Victory Monument in Vientiane, captital city of Laos A grand meeting was held this morning at the Ho Chi Minh City’s Friendship house to mark the 31th National Day of the Lao People’s Democratic Republic. Attending the ceremony were head of the city’s Party Committee Ideology and Culture Department Phan Xuan Bien, also the chairman of the Viet Nam- Laos Friendship Association, and the Laos Consulate General in Ho Chi Minh City, Mr. Thetlakhone Douangsonthi. Speaking at the meeting, Mr. Phan Xuan Bien congratulated the Lao people and expressed his belief that the traditional relations between the two countries is the firm foundation for future success of the two countries’ development. Source: VOV
- Ho Chi Minh City: More than 2.2 million of documents processed online
- Ho Chi Minh City Police receives Royal Thai Police delegation
- 'It's crazy': Ho Chi Minh City suffers consequences of its breakneck growth
- Aussies in Ho Chi Minh City, are you ready for the AFL and NRL on weekend?
- Addicts inject drugs at public park in downtown Ho Chi Minh City
- Traffic congestion costs Ho Chi Minh City $6 billion each year
- Gymnastic performance of over 3,000 elderly people in Ho Chi Minh City sets Vietnamese record
- 150-year-old French consulate edifice in Ho Chi Minh City opens to public on European Heritage Days
- Cuban PM visits Cu Chi Tunnels in Ho Chi Minh City
- LGBTI+ members join pride parade in Ho Chi Minh City under the rain
Laos' National Day Celebrated in Ho Chi Minh City have 239 words, post on at December 1, 2006. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.