A 1000-year-old tree at Cuc Phuong National Park (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – President Nguyen Xuan Phuc has wished that the entire society would join hands to maintain, preserve and uphold the sustainable values of Cuc Phuong National Park for later generations. In his letter recently sent to the park on the occasion of its 60th anniversary, President Phuc recalled that even in the struggle against foreign invaders six decades ago, the Government, with its strategic and contemporary vision, issued a decision naming Cuc Phuong as the first national park which is also one of the earliest-established national parks in the world. He hailed generations of officials, cadres and workers of the park for standing united and overcoming difficulties to maintain and uphold values of forest ecosystem's natural resources and biodiversity. Cuc Phuong National Park has long been a reliable destination for the conservation of biodiversity and genes of endangered and rare species of flora and fauna in particular. Known as a “school in the middle of thick forest” of generations of students in the country and the world, this place is also dubbed as a “Capital of Nature Conservation” of Vietnam. In consecutive years from 2019 to 2022, the… Read full this story
- Saving The Nation
- Xi Jinping says China will uphold world peace and international law
- Ressa’s counsel Amal Clooney urges SC, Marcos gov’t to defend free press
- Hot weather LIVE: Mass wildfires across nation as NHS crippled and travel chaos looms
- President Yoon Suk-yeol calls for strong missile defense against North Korea
- Drivers urged to choose hybrids over EVs – ‘No need to worry about charging points'
- How the NRA responded to Highland Park parade shooting
- Drivers urged to follow 'key' fuel-saving trick to avoid 'crippling' costs this summer
- Turkish court upholds exit from treaty protecting women
- African Union urges farmers to boost food production
President urges upholding values of Cuc Phuong National Park have 299 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at December 1, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.