Feature Article Hero Image AppleInsider may earn an affiliate commission on purchases made through links on our site. Patricia Arquette, coming off a recent Golden Globes win for Hulu series “The Act,” has inked a deal to take on a co-starring role in Apple drama “Severance,” reports Deadline . Produced and directed by Ben Stiller, “Severance” is a workplace thriller drama about a fictional company named Lumen Industries, which seeks to take work-life balance to a new level. Adam Scott is tipped to star as Mark, an employee with a dark past, while Arquette will play his boss. The series was written and created by Dan Erickson. Another star has joined the roster for “Lisey’s Story.’ According to Variety , Sung Kang will be taking part in the 8-hour limited series, alongside Julianne Moore, Clive Owen, and Joan Allen, with Kang taking the role of Officer Dan Beckman, a police officer assigned to watch the Lisey household. Kang is best known for playing Han in the “Fast & Furious” franchise, appearing in multiple films in the series, along with parts in films like “Better Luck Tomorrow” and the upcoming Netflix release “We Can Be Heroes.” For TV, he has also… Read full this story
- WWDC: Let's explore what's inside Apple's new Photos app
- Steve Jobs Was Working On The Apple TV Before He Died
- New Apple TV Unboxing Video Is Remarkably Early
- Steve Jobs Emails From 2010 Show The Future He Wanted
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Teases, Reassures Shareholders
- Apple TV To Get HBO Go
- Apple TV Adds Vevo, Disney, Weather And Smithsonian Channel Apps
- Apple Now Promoting Apple TV As A Full Product Line
- Will Comcast-Time Warner Merger Affect Apple TV?
- Apple's Health And Fitness App 'Healthbook' Leaks
All the TV shows Apple has in the works for Apple TV+ have 279 words, post on appleinsider.com at January 6, 2023. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.