The ongoing controversy surrounding the classified documents found at Joe Biden ‘s home and former office is a “self-inflicted wound” which has damaged the president and the Democratic Party , John Bolton said. Bolton, Donald Trump ‘s former national security adviser, was discussing the implications of the investigation into the appearance of classified materials at Biden’s private residence in Wilmington , Delaware, and the Penn Biden Center in Washington, D.C. during an appearance on NewsNation’s Cuomo. Bolton said that while there are key differences between the documents found at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort and what was discovered at properties connected to Biden, voters will still consider them equally as serious. “This is primarily a self-inflicted wound by Biden,” Bolton told Chris Cuomo . “He doesn’t have as many documents as Trump, he didn’t resist the Department of Justice , but the fundamental point to most voters is both these men had documents that they shouldn’t have in their personal possession, and the equivalence is easy to understand.” Bolton also noted how a number of Democrats, such as Illinois Senator Dick Durbin and West Virginia Senator Joe Manchin , have criticized the president over the classified materials and expressed “a pretty common… Read full this story
- John Bolton Says He Destroyed Notes Before Leaving White House
- Bolton Book Argues House 'Committed Impeachment Malpractice' By Not Focusing on Trump's Entire Foreign Policy
- Bolton says impeachment failed because Dems played into Trump's hands
- Trump can change history by declassifying three Obama-era documents
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Biden, Harris launch Trump offensive in first joint appearance
- Ex-OLOL Foundation head John Paul Funes apologizes for 'awful, senseless' crimes, repays nearly $800K
- 'He will tear down democracy to win.' Barack Obama flames Donald Trump for narcissism, conspiracy theories, corruption and laziness and calls his presidency a 'reality show for the attention he craves' as he pleads with people to vote for Joe Biden
- It Took Newsweek Three Days and a Staff Revolt to Apologize for Kamala Harris Birtherism Op-Ed
- Early Comey draft accused Clinton of gross negligence on emails
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - First lady casts Trump as fighter for the 'forgotten'
Biden's classified documents probe a "self-inflicted wound": John Bolton have 359 words, post on www.newsweek.com at January 24, 2023. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.