In its latest monthly announcement of record illegal immigrant apprehensions at the southern border, the Biden administration took credit for certain steep declines which it attributed to “our new border enforcement measures.” The number of Venezuelans unlawfully crossing was down 82 percent from its peak in September, for instance. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Acting Commissioner Troy Miller, in the January 20 release, boasted that “early data suggests the expanded measures for Cubans, Haitians, and Nicaraguans are having a similar impact.” “And,” Miller continued,” we look forward to sharing the additional data in the next update.” No doubt. But the declines Miller promised are a premeditated deceit. Americans who care about stemming the historic tide of illegal immigrants should prepare for further prevarications and reject them in favor of the truth. The American public will indeed see sharp declines in the monthly illegal apprehension statistics, starting with the January report which comes out next month. And the Biden administration will tout these as evidence of vastly improved border security, thanks to a new “enforcement” system it has just expanded. But this claim of enforcement success is founded on a purposeful accounting cheat. The illusion would impress Harry Houdini. Under a… Read full this story
- Amanda Holden stuns her daughters with levitating magic trick! WATCH
- Pennsylvania Democrats Enthusiastic About Joe Biden Picking Kamala Harris As Running Mate
- Biden's immigration plan has serious problems
- Latinos still aren’t excited about Joe Biden, but he’s trying to change
- Inside Team Biden’s Plan to Maximize DACA Decision
- Watch–Trump Ad: Biden’s Amnesty Will Give American Jobs to Illegal Aliens
- Indian Americans have a stake in the Biden VP pick
- Joe Biden tells his supporters 'Let's go win this' after picking Kamala Harris as his running mate - which could make her the first black woman VP - and says 'together we can beat Donald Trump'
- Why Kamala Harris was picked as Joe Biden’s running mate
- Joe Biden selects Kamala Harris as his running mate
Biden's Immigration Magic Trick have 323 words, post on www.newsweek.com at January 24, 2023. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.