Rebel Wilson took a swipe at heavy criticism of her Dubai visit by uploading more photos of the luxurious trip. The Hustle star irked followers when she shared pictures of her appearance at the new Atlantis The Royal resort opening ceremony, where Beyonce reportedly paid a whopping amount of $34 million for the performance. The 42-year-old shared photos of her lavish trip on Instagram, featuring in alluring attire and posing with her partner, Ramona Agruma, on a balcony. The Senior Year star captioned the post with two love hearts while tagging the lavish hotel. Meanwhile, the star’s fans called her out for hypocrisy that she was promoting Dubai and the United Arab Emirates, where homosexuality is a grave crime. “Aren’t you a member of the LGBTQ+ community? The hypocrisy of it all” wrote one. “Human rights? LGBT? Unfollowing now,” said another. “Uhm, they kill our kind over there. Why are you promoting this?” another outraged fan wrote.
- Rebel Wilson shows off 40lb weight loss in a sports bra... before sustaining an injury to her chest while taking 'hot photos' on the beach
- Great British Bake Off star Matt Lucas talks sweet friendship with Rebel Wilson
- Rebel Wilson sparks reaction with new beach photos revealing incredible transformation
- Kanye West closes in the ranch style house on his Calabasas property by building a HUGE wall around it... after being ordered to tear down domes
- Anne Hathaway: 'I stopped apologising when I became a mother'
- Biggest Moments in Military History From the Last 100 Years
- What would she really like to snip off? Dominic West's wife Catherine FitzGerald smiles as she picks hydrangeas in her Irish garden amid Lily James pics scandal
Rebel Wilson being 'rebel' shrugs off Dubai trip backlash have 273 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at January 25, 2023. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.